RULES AND REGULATIONS
Thank you for visiting Holistic Pain Relief. In order for us to serve you, our Members, and conform to the laws of the State of California and City of Los Angeles, we require all of our members to agree to and obey these simple rules and regulations. Any violation of these rules and regulations may result in the termination of your membership in the Collective.
- 1. All Members must be over the age of 18 years and be a resident of the state of California.
- 2. All Members must have proper State and/or County issued identification proving their age and residency and must provide their State identification when requested.
- 3. All Members must be a qualified patient under CA H7S Code 11362.5, 11362.7, et seq., and a doctor has recommended approved the use of medical marijuana.
- 4. All Members agree not to sell or attempt to sell any MEDICAL MARIJUANA obtained from our Collective.
- 5. All Members agree to protect the privacy and confidentiality of themselves and of all other Members and of the Collective.
- 6. All Members agree not consume in any manner any MEDICAL MARIJUANA on the premises.
- 7. All Member agree not to consume in any manner MEDICAL MARIJUANA while operating any automobile or heavy equipment.
- 8. All Member agree that we limit the amount of MEDICAL MARIJUANA we will provide our Members per day and per year and agree to those limitations.
- 9. All Members agree not to “loiter” while on the premises, or have friends or patients waiting in the car while visiting the Collective.
- 10. All Members agree that the staff has the right to refuse to provide services to any person, (INCLUDING MEMBERS), at any time and hereby agree to this right of refusal a condition of entering the premises.
Warning- Official Notice for the Safety and well-being of our Patients. This a member only Facility.
Medical cannabis received from this collective May Not under any circumstances:
- 1. Be consumed on the premises, in a car, on the streets, surrounding the premises or on any property in the neighborhood.
- 2. Divided shared with or given to any other person.
- 3. Due to the Nature of our business conducted at HPRLA, no child is to be left unattended during your visit.
- 4. Patients are not permitted to enter our Facility with any types of weapons, large backpacks or bags.
THE LAPD WILL FULLY ENFORCE THE LAW WHICH MAY RESULT IN A FINE OR CONFISCATION OF THE MEDICINE
ANYONE VIOLATING ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED AS A MEMBER OF HPR AND WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES.
HPR OPERATES IN COMPLIANCE WITH PROPOSITION D AND CALIFORNIA HEALTH & SAFETY CODE SEC. 11362 ET SEQ